Hello Guys, Welcome to another Clash Royale post.
Today! I am going to share world’s best and most reliable Lava Hound Deck.
I guarantee you that you can easily get to Arena 11 with no bother.
This Lava Hound Deck is very common these days because it is great.
I started using this deck in my low-level account, and this Lava Hound Deck helped me to reach Legendary Arena like a piece of cake.
All you need to do is some practice and play calm.
Lava Hound Deck
Yeah, Guys! It is a Lavaloon Deck which is quite common these days. A lot of high level or top players are using this as this deck is unbeatable.
Lavaloon became famous after balloon’s Death damage increased after an update. This deck has an answer to every single deck in current meta that’s why you can easily push to Arena 11.
This deck costs 4.1 average elixirs, so you better play this deck defensively in first 2 minutes then go aggressively in 2x elixir time as this deck shines very much in 2x elixir time.
Best Lava Hound Deck
So, This was the deck I was talking about above. Now let’s speak about game-play, what would be our strategy.
- Lava Hound: Of course this is the main card of the deck and can’t be replaced with any card as it has a unique ability. Lava Hound is the tank for your balloon and not only this, but the lava pups will also protect the balloon if somehow your opponent managed to shut down lava hound before he reaches the tower. Also, remember that you should have enough elixir to defend if opponent change lane.
- Lightning: A very powerful and valuable spell can kill three cards at a time. This card can make a lot of +ve elixir trades with this by killing three high hp troops. For example, you can kill three troops supporting Giant like Musketeer, Electro-Wizard, and Executioner, etc.
- Tombstone: One of the most defensive cards in Clash Royale can be used to distract Elite Barbarians, Hog Riders, Giants, Prince, etc. Since it has very low hp, so you have to support it with Musketeer, Archers or with Minions.
- Skeleton Army: Another critical defensive card in this deck. You can stop Hog Riders, Giants, Elite Barbarians which are very powerful and prevalent these days and much more. Make sure your opponent doesn’t have Zap or log in the rotation.
- Arrows: This card provides so much value if used in a proper way. Arrows can counter Minions, Skeleton Army, Goblin gang and much more. You can make a lot of Great Elixir trades from this card just wait for the right situation like if your opponent drops Minion Horde then don’t just rush and deploy arrows but wait if he drops another card too.
- Minions: These are also important in this deck as they will support your balloon or lava hound or you can use them against air defense. They can also completely shut down graveyard which is a very common card in meta these days.
- Balloon: This is the second main card of this deck and your win condition too. Make a shield for your balloon with Lava Hound and let this push crush your opponent’s tower. Also, make sure you have arrows ready if your opponent has minions who are the good counter of the balloon.
- Mega Minion: Whenever we talk about defense we can’t ever forget this card. It is a powerful air defensive card available in almost every kind of deck. This card has been Nerfed 2 times, but it doesn’t affect much as a lot of people including me love this card.
How To Counter Meta With This Deck
Elite Barbs: They are very easy to counter as you just have to put Tombstone to distract them and then deploy a Mega Minion to shut them completely.
Hog Riders: Distract him with the tombstone and let the tower finish him. Also, take care of supporting troops behind the Hog Rider.
Royal Giant: The most annoying card in the whole clash royale. Countering him will be little a difficult but not impossible as you have Tombstone, Skeleton Army, and Mega Minion. I recommend you guys not to use Skeleton Army because a Royal Giant Deck always contains zap or log So, Attract him with Tombstone and put down a Mega Minion to kill him.
GraveYard: You just need Minions which are the big counter of the GraveYard as they will not let any skeleton touch your tower. But Keep in mind that arrows can take out minions so, you better keep Skeleton Army in the rotation as a backup.
Giant: No need to worry about this card, just place a Tombstone in middle of your base and let the tower and skeletons kill him. While tower will be busy on the giant, you have to take care of supporting cards behind the giant.
Lava Hound: This card itself is not a significant threat because it doesn’t do much damage. So, I recommend you just to let the tower and mega do his work. If there is a balloon behind the Lava Hound then distracts it with Tombstone and deploy Minions on him.
Counter Push: So, now let’s talk how to crush your opponent, well as I told you before play first 2 minutes defensively but don’t forget to check what card your opponent has to counter your Lava Hound. For Example, if your opponent counters your push with Inferno Tower and Mega Minion then lightning would be best because Lightning will kill both Inferno Tower and Mega Minion and will hit arena tower too. If his counter is Minion Horde, then make sure you have Arrows in Rotation to protect your Lavaloon Push.
- Don’t Rush or use all your Elixirs at once because your opponent can rush on another lane with Elite Barbarians or anything.
- Play defensively and slowly in first 2 minutes. Try to take chip damage during these two minutes.
- Make sure you are ready with Arrows or Lightning to kill your opponent’s counters to your Lava Hound.
- Don’t use all your elixir on defense because you will not be able to make a strong push.
- Also, don’t forget to watch orange juice’s video how to use tombstone.
Before wrapping up, I want to tell you this Lava Hound Deck is unstoppable unless you make a terrible mistake or play very aggressively. You will need some practice, but after that, you will be crushing your opponents.
Leave a comment below and share this Post with your friends if you like this Lava Hound Deck. Don’t hesitate to ask questions as I am always here to guide you as much as I know.