Are You Searching for a super duper Clash Royale Arena 3 Deck? If Yes! Then you Dotted on the very reserved page
Because today I am going to share world’s best Clash Royale Arena 3 Deck. And I am sure you will love this deck a lot and can compete with high-level players too. I started using this deck at Arena 4, and within some days I reached Arena 8 with no bother.
This deck is a giant balloon combo contains no legendary in it. I have seen many giant and balloon decks which include the legendary card like lava hound or inferno drag etc. which sucks! Because in arena four you have very less chance of getting a legendary card. So, this Clash Royale Arena 3 Deck is a very better deck because it doesn’t need any legendary card and with this deck, you can surely go to arena nine by smashing even high-level opponents like a piece of cake.
World’s Strongest Clash Royale Arena 3 Deck
I am a level 10 player and using this deck since Arena 4, and now I reached legendary
Using this deck all you need is Patience and Practice
- Giant: The slow but durable tank for your troops. He has an enormous amount of hit-points which will help your shield for your musketeer or balloon. He can also be used as the as a tank of musketeer too.
- Musketeer: She is a very hard counter to both air and ground troops such as the balloon, minions, baby dragon, lava hound, wizard and much more. Low-level musketeer can be counter by level 6 Fireball or plus
- Canon: It is a magnificent defensive building which cost only three elixirs. You can shut down big pushes after giant with the help of canon. It can also be used to distract giant, balloon, royal giant, hog riders and all cards that target buildings.
- Skeletons: The handiest defensive card. You can use this card defensively against musketeer, the wizard by surrounding them but make sure your that your tower is in range. You can also kite some troops like mini Pekka, giant skeleton, Knight, etc.
- Balloon: This is the main card of this deck and your win condition. Make a shield for your balloon with giant and let this push crush your opponents tower. Also, make sure you have arrows ready if your opponent has minions who are the good counter for the balloon.
- Barbarians: A very high which can counter almost all ground units. You can kill troops coming behind giant and can shut down a giant push with no bother. I suggest you play them defensively rather than offensive.
- Arrows: A very useful card against air troops. You can counter minions, minions horde, skeleton army and a bunch of spawner troops.
- Fireball: It is one of the great and most used spells. It is a great counter for minions horde, barbarians, musketeer and much more. You can also counter troops behind the giant and shut down the push altogether.
#Must Watch Orange Juice’s Video How To Use Skeletons As It Is Very Important.
How To Counter Troops With This Deck
Baby Dragon: Can be counter by Musketeer easily. You can also kite him by skeletons if placed on right kiting spot.
Pekka or Mini Pekka: Mini Pekka can be distracted by skeletons whereas you can counter big Pekka with the barbarians.
Valkyrie: she can be killed by Musketeer when placed in the middle of your side.
Archers/Goblins/Minions: Can be easily counter by arrows or fireball.
Giant Skeleton: Distract him with skeletons and then put canon. Barbarians can also counter him, but they will die with his death bomb.
Hog Rider: Put a canon in middle of your side and then deploy skeletons to shut down the hog completely.
Witch: Musketeer can counter him very well if placed in the middle of your side. Otherwise, you can also surround her with skeletons if sent alone.
Spawner Decks: Spawners building can be fireball if they are increasing too much otherwise do a giant musketeer or witch.
3 Musketeers: A Fireball and a Zap Can shut down three musketeers for great elixir trade.
Royal Giant: Put a canon to distract Rg and then barbarians to kill him.
Double Prince: Giant and a Musketeer will be perfect to counter them. Put a Musketeer and shield it with the giant to stop them.
Princess: Let her locked on your tower and then deploy skeletons to stop her.
Sparky: There are many ways you can counter sparky. Surround it with skeletons and put a musketeer.
Miner: He can also be counter by one elixir skeletons but he doesn’t do much damage, so sometimes he can be ignored.
Lava Hound And Balloon: This is little hard to counter this deck so make sure you don’t let your opponent build the whole push. Whenever you saw your opponent deploy Lava Hound Quickly drive to the other lane with Giant and Balloon. It will force your opponent to defend your push, and this will not let him build his Lava Hound And Balloon Push.
#I Will Keep Updating According To New Cards And Meta
So, This was my best Clash Royale Arena 3 Deck. Share this post with your friends if you like this. Don’t hesitate to ask questions as I am always here to guide you as much as I know 🙂